Ways to use a coach in your organization …
- Become self aware regarding strengths, gifts, and personality.
- Maximize their God-given potential.
- Clarify a unique purpose with goals to serve that purpose.
- Discover barriers to progress and actions to remove them.
- Define future direction with specific steps and benchmarks.
- Encourage learning and the acquisition of needed resources.
Coaching helps organizations and teams…
- Build a shared vision for a preferred future.
- Clarify the strengths and contributions of each team member.
- Identify silos thereby promoting a unified purpose.
- Simplify the business or ministry model to highlight a ‘main thing’.
- Marshall a variety of resources to serve the mission.